1963 Please Please Me
£179.00 – £638.00
NEW FOR AUTUMN 2022 – Brown with black velvet sleeve cuffs & upper lapels, this is the suit worn by The Beatles during the 1963 Helen Shapiro tour and for the cover of the Please Please Me album, The No.1 EP and The Beatles Hits EP. Optional matching waistcoats and pink checked Gingham shirts.
- 100% tailor-made – just submit your measurements and in around 30 days you will receive your made-to-measure clothing.
- High quality brown wool mix fabric
- Jacket is single-breasted with black velvet upper lapels and sleeve cuffs, fully lined, 3 matching brown covered buttons at front, 1 rear vent, 2 functional inside pockets and 2 functional side pockets.
- Personalised with a John, Paul, George or Ringo label.
- Waistcoat has 2 functional external pockets.
- Trousers have 2 side pockets and 2 rear pockets.
|Dimensions||50 × 40 × 6.5 cm|
Trousers only, Jacket only, 2pc suit, 2pc suit with pink shirt, 3pc suit, 3pc suit with pink shirt and black tie